Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Ultimate Marin Infinity Pool- Belvedere's Shimmering Bay View...


The Ultimate Marin Infinity Pool
Belvedere's Shimmering Bay View

I grew up in San Francisco, and Marin County so over the years, I have become quite familiar with some of the most beautiful homes in the San Francisco Bay Area. Belvedere is Italian, and translated into English it means "beautiful view."

This Belvedere beauty has one of the coolest Infinity pool I have ever seen in my life!!! It is called "At The Waters Edge" and it is located on the western-slope of Belvedere Island which has a view of "Sausalito's Sparkling Bay."


I have been in this house and it is one of the coolest modern homes I have ever seen. it was designed by the New York based architect, Charles Gwathmey. In the future I plan to write much more extensively about it and show many more photos of its architecture.



I have never been much of a fan of the Plasma TV over the fireplace, but I must admit this one is really, really nice!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy Jake's Architecture World Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: