Saturday, May 7, 2011

Welcome to Jake's Architecture World


Welcome to Jake's Architecture World

"First we shape our buildings, then they shape us." –Winston Churchill

I have been extremely passionate about architecture my whole life and I thought it would make sense to create Jake's Architecture World so I could share all my ideas and notes on architecture with the world. I intend to showcase many, many different types of architecture, with an emphasis on innovative design. In particular, I am fascinated with intimate spaces that incorporate the best technology, but typically keep it invisible.

I figured I would begin with a photo of one of my favorite pieces of architecture that was designed by Lloyd Wright, who was Frank Lloyd Wrights son. This beauty is located in Los Angeles, and I intend to go into much more depth on this masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy Jake's Architecture World Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: